1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

R.I.P Muhammad Ali

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by KingRecover17, Jun 4, 2016.

1. KingRecover17

KingRecover17 Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

Muhammad Ali was a man of strength and courage, he was willing to stand up for what he believed in. He was really outspoken about systematic racism that was going on during the 60's with the mistreatment towards blacks. His speeches played a role during the civil rights movement with him participating in marches and rallies. Muhammad Ali pushed the boundaries on what a real leader looks like and for that he is should honored forever!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
  2. Merlionno

Merlionno Guest

3. Silver™

Silver™ Fapstronaut

4. "Don't count the days, make the days count"

"Don't quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life as a Champian"

Literally all of this man's quotes apply to NoFap and life in general. RIP champ

5. KingRecover17

Yea foreal man. He was deep

New Life Mantra 333 likes this.
  6. IGY

IGY Guest

7. BigBob

BigBob Fapstronaut

One of those great messengers sent to show us the way...R.I.P:(

KingRecover17 likes this.
  8. KingRecover17

But his spirit still lives on.

9. Rapparee

Rapparee Guest

A agree with people here is an inspiration and should be to all us on NoFap, take your pick from a lot of things he said it applies. What is most inspiring is what so many people have said about him already that he showed it is possible for anyone, no matter what circumstances they come form to achieve greatness, whatever you define that as. What I would add is that he did with a zest for life as well, we all can apply that to ourselves, that life is not there to be wasted, it is th ere to be acheived and don't let no one tell you can't!

Sadly inside of me I fear we will not see people like him again, at least with his energy, that much, they seem to get less and less now, how the world is changing to not produce these people anymore, how too many are just sticking in their place and doing as they are told and never questioning or wanting more in life. Its sad really! Well not me sir, not me!!

Ali I hear ya!