Quitting Omegle!

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by goalreacher, Jun 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. goalreacher

goalreacher Fapstronaut

Omegle camsex practices had caused me a lot of trouble, with my relationship, with my work, finances, my social life, etc. Yes, I like omegle, but there are so much better things in life that I am missing cause of it. I have been thinking about quitting for years, but no, the perfect time never came, the time is NOW, not because I don't like it anymore, it is because life is happening NOW! and I am wasting it.

Anyone in the same situation? I would like to make friends and have some advice :)

Thank you!

2. Definitely get you bro! Im also spend a lot of time cyber sexting but no more!

bloudermilk24, a9cb and goalreacher like this.
  3. That is the right thing of you to do!

bloudermilk24 and goalreacher like this.
  4. goalreacher

goalreacher Fapstronaut

Hello bro. Thank you for your answer, I really appreciate to have people that understands.

I think Omegle is very dangerous addiction. Because it works for girls and handsome guys, and they don't have a problem with that, they get what they want and leave. And sometimes they don't even have the "needing" to go there. And nobody talks to ugly guys (like me) in omegle, so they just give up on it... Unless they can use a fake. And the fake thing has become a combination of SEX-VIDEOGAME. It is superadictive cause u get what u want if u are smart enought to trick girls. That gives you a lot of satisfaction after hours of trying. That is my problem cause I am very good on video editing. I've had a lot of success. Omegle sex is not easy, so it is a "videogame-gambling-sex" kind addiction.

On the other side... It ruins your life, cause you can't stop thinking about it. You wanna go in again and try to get girls. You stop doing your work, you don't want to go out with your friends, you stop writing them, cause there is no time for that, when you are with your girlfriend you still think about how to improve your techniques. It doesn't stop.

But I reached the bottom. In my last encounters, I started to feel so nervous about cumming too quick, and that leaded me to lose the erection. After that, one day I lost my erection with my girlfriend, and I felt so bad. Since that I've had problems with my girlfriend with lost erections. It is the worst feeling.

So now I understand that those encounters with omegle girls made me developed insecurity in myself cause I was afraid to be rejected or skipped, after long hours of trying... It is so frustrating to fail after hours invested in that shit.

Since that, I've been fighting against this, and fallen so many times. But I've understood that those girls are not worth it. If I lose my relationship, my friends, job, etc. What remains? nothing.. girls are gone, they don't even know me. And would have lost the pleasure of real sex, real relationships, real friends, etc.

I'm gonna try with the coldturkey, I know I'm smart enought to find a way to break it, but it need effort and I hope not to do it.

I'm sorry if I am wrong about some things that I have said here, It is just a perception but I am open to other points of view. If you guys don't know omegle, please don't go never to that meaningless site. You don't pay it with money, but you pay it with your life...

Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  5. trying1999

trying1999 Fapstronaut

Hey man I am going through the same situation right now, I sometimes spend 4-5 hours a day on there as well. How do we stop? I'm afraid that even if I block it on my computer, I might end up buying a new laptop....

bloudermilk24 likes this.
  6. MarcusMcD

MarcusMcD Fapstronaut

same - it's taken over my life, my dick is raw and I can't have real sex anymore. It's a horrifying and insidious trap for people of all ages.

TimHar91 and bloudermilk24 like this.
  7. Doublep

Doublep Fapstronaut

I was in the same boat. Plus kik. I used omegle for years. I have not been on there in a few months. I have set my mind to not going on there. It has got me in trouble in my relationship. You need to think about what is actually important to you and know what you can lose over a "good time". Currently at this time I don't PMO at all. It takes a lot at times. Think of the future, focus your energy.

8. bloudermilk24

bloudermilk24 Fapstronaut

been in the situation, cam to cam, and paying cash, needing longer hours to get off to that perfect girl and then not being satisfied afterward

9. Infidel.48

Infidel.48 Distinguished Fapstronaut

I was addicted to omegle spending like 6 hours a day. I never had s x though, just random women complimenting me gave me such a boost. . It felt soo good getting evaluated like that because I never had any romantic relationships. I used blockers to get rid of that addiction

bloudermilk24 likes this.