Quistion I cant find the answer to anywhere on the internet HELP!

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Toma Tue, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Nathan Harris

Nathan Harris Fapstronaut

What that means, You are not going to quit masturbation?
    Why don't you understand that masturbation is not good for health. I mean if you are fapping 15 times a day, how do you manage to do your work and studies, what type of physique you have, your mental state? Do you have any goals in your life? Do you enjoy your life? Do you have answers of these question? Do you think about your life?

You can be a lot better, you just need to have a strong will and determination. Just think about your life, only you can help yourself.

And coming towards the photo of that thing, I don't think NoFap moderator are going to allow you to post here.
    You can post it somewhere else and can give its source here with a warning sign.

2. Toma Tue

Toma Tue Fapstronaut

I am going to quit that's why I'm on nofap I do understand that its not good for my health, that's why I'm deciding to quit. My physique is actually not that bad , My mental state is though all this fapping is driving me mad! I must admit I do waste a lot of time fapping and I have no idea how I managed to sling it through to where I am now but I have. I dont enjoy my life that's why I'm trying to change it.
    So yea I do think about my life alot.

I uploaded the image here's the link, the image will delete in 2 weeks.
    * THE IMAGE ONLY SHOWS A HAND AND THE AFFORE MENTIONED SUBJECT MATTER DISSCUSED * TRIGGER WARNING PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK*
    https://ibb.co/FmGKMT5

3. Nathan Harris

It's hard to tell what it is. After doing a bit research on it, I have found few things related to it but I'm not sure. Can you tell me, Is it hard? like a stone. because there might be a chance that it could be a Prostate Stones: "Prostatic calculi are small brownish-gray stones that form in the prostate. Each stone, or calculus, is roughly the size of a poppy seed. A man may have one calculus, or he could have hundreds of calculi." But it's not blue.
    Do you also find it with semen or only when the semen is less? Do you feel any pain? I have read somewhere that there might be condensed blood released with semen but still its black in colour not blue. It is something in the path of your reproductive organs.
    But I'm no expert in it and there are not enough resources on the web. I hope that it's normal and doesn't cause you any problems but seeing an Expert Doctor or an Urologist would really help.

Toma Tue likes this.
  4. Toma Tue

Toma Tue Fapstronaut

Definitely not hard like stone. Never find it with semen only when I have run out. There is pain, but im sure that comes from the aggressive masturbation. The thing is that I had it when I was younger when I used to masturbate a lot also. It comes from binging multiple times a day over a prolonged period of time.

5. Nathan Harris

Human anatomy is quite vast and only professionals can answer it. If it's not much concerning then don't worry about it and just stop masturbating, even though it's not problematic but the thing you are doing is extremely unhealthy. I think very few can be able to do 15 times in 12 hour and if they do, then maybe they would also start releasing it.
    I know it's difficult to quit but you have to do it. you have to get detached from it, It's just your mind craving for dopamine which never gets satisfied and just desires more and more, just starve it for few days and it will be in your control.

Toma Tue likes this.
  6. Toma Tue

Toma Tue Fapstronaut

yea I just am curious to see if anyone on here has had the same experience or knows anything about this. Seems it is very rare especially when you consider very few people have sustained the jerking frequency like mine over a long time. It only concerns me because it is abnormal and something we have never heard of, I sent a message to an online sexual health expert advice site, they said they cannot give any information and told me to ask a professional. But I know if I stop its gonna go away anyways so I'm gonna stop..

Nathan Harris likes this.
  7. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

The photo is not bad at all. It literally looks like fabric from cloth kind of rolled up.

Anyway good luck on your journey to reduce fapping!

Toma Tue likes this.
  8. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

It sounds like an infection to me.... get that checked asap mate.
    I'm no urologist and this may sound crazy, but I had to look into it for a bit apparently immature sperm have blue/greish heads instead of greish-white, maybe you are draining yourself beyond imagination.

But seriously, get that checked mate.

Toma Tue likes this.
  9. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

Yeah I always thought it was the little fabric that comes off from clothes rubbing. But it comes out of everyone I’m guessing.

Toma Tue likes this.
  10. Toma Tue

Toma Tue Fapstronaut

I dont think its an infection, because it only comes after intense severe prolonged masturbation , lots of ejactualtion over along period. And it goes away once i cease the behaviour of draining my balls. There are no other symptoms either apart from painfull dick and nutts but thats from the aggressive masturbation.
    The later suggestion sounds more realistic, it might be undeveloped sperm comming out due to the fact that all my fluid was drained and thats all that was left to release.

No definetley not cloth, I thought that when it first started happening to me, but after carefull examination many times they diffentley come out of the penis hole.

11. Blue semen may actually indicate a more serious problem occurring in the prostate gland. An infection of this organ can produce semen that ranges in color from yellow to green, and it can differ in appearance between each individual. This type of condition is typically treatable with a variety of oral medications.

Toma Tue likes this.
  12. Toma Tue

Toma Tue Fapstronaut

It isn't semen, its something else. I dont think its an infection because it only comes when I wank intensively at least 5 or more times in a session for a sustained period. It goes away if I jerk at more normal levels. So I'm thinking it must have something to do with the large volume of ejaculation.

13. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

I feel like it’s just something in the tubes. It definitely is more solid than semen. But not hard I don’t think.

Toma Tue likes this.
  14. strongminded33

strongminded33 Fapstronaut

15 times a day!?!?!?!?!?!? So you probably masturbate 5 times in the morning 5 in the afternoon and 5 at night.

Toma Tue likes this.
  15. ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved

ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved Fapstronaut

Good on you for being on NoFap to curb the excessive and destructive behavior. Life has a lot more to offer man, and I hope you get a taste of it. I can't imagine doing it 15 times a day, and I imagine that it wreaks havoc on the nervous system if you continue to do it. If you need to see an in person therapist to help give you techniques to live differently, do it! This sounds like a masturbation addiction, yes, but it also is possible that there is some obsessive compulsive aspect to it that might be independent of your masturbation habits.

All of us on here have different underlying reasons for our addictions. Loneliness, insecurity, anger, boredom, all of these things play into it and overlap. It's possible that one of your underlying predispositions to this addiction could be helped greatly by talking to someone who is familiar with compulsive types of behavior. I hope you have a bright future!

Nathan Harris and Toma Tue like this.