1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick story of the best decision ever

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by lilfap, Mar 17, 2017.

1. lilfap

lilfap Guest

Hello, I am 21 years old & I have been masturbating literally since I can remember. My whole life I've been a ladies man, & always had the most beautiful women wrapped around my finger tips & at least a dozen on stanby. Masturbation has always been a daily routine for me, sometimes it would get so bad that I'd jack off like 6 times a day. I didn't care because I was still getting sex from girls damn near daily. About 2 years ago I realized that masturbation was a problem when I had finally got this girl in bed. SHE WAS EVERYTHING. This was the kind of girl that you'd take home to meet the fam. She was drop dead gorgeous, super smart, & a body of a goddess. Oh my god... I was really feeling her & was considering turning in my player card for her. Things were going great between us, & we were just perfect together. But when I finally got her naked in the bed, my fuck stick decided to go on strike.. I had never been so embarrassed in my life! So I tried to play it off like I was just tired, & boy was that awkward... after that horrible night, things started to die down between us very quickly & I started feeling so depressed & less of a man. So I started googling potential problems that could make my dick limp. First thing popped up was masturbation. At that very moment I was done jacking off forever, PERIOD! Boy was I wrong.. as fuck... I was pathetic.. I couldn't go a single day without masturbating & it really got me down into a deep & dark place in my life. That's when I realized that I had an addiction. I started noticing symptoms of masturbation like the feeling of being drained of energy, I had no confidence in myself whatsoever, I rarely left the house, I played video games until my eyes were sore, & my social life went to shit. I tried so hard to quit but I just couldn't if my life depended on it. If you really knew how many times I relapsed you probably wouldn't feel so bad about yourself. Every time I would get horny I'd find some bullshit excuse to give myself a free pass to jack off & every time I'd feel disgusting. DONT FALL FOR IT, it's your addicted mind playing tricks on you. But over the time, I'd notice that I would get a little bit better each time I tried to stop. I got to the point where I couldn't go past day 7, & the few girls that I still Talked to didn't make things any better for me because it's like I couldn't go a week without one of them trying to fuck. I felt like a cold bitch turning pussy down that was being thrown at me because I was so scared that I wouldn't get hard again. I was saving myself the embarrassment.. when I finally gained the little bit of courage to get laid again, I actually got it up! But only for a few mins.. She was disappointed but I didn't give a shit because I was so happy that I was actually able to have sex again, which gave me hope that I can get back to the old me. Lol I was so motivated after that night that I went a whole 12 days without masturbating & broke my record by 5 days. I FELT UNSTOPPABLE! I felt like a real man, & I could tell that my brain was rebooting. I had more energy, my conversations with people were great & there was no awkwardness when I talked to them. Masturbation turned me into a total social outcast. From player of the year to couch potato in the top 20 ranks on GTA. I was tired of masturbation controlling my life, & I had to take action. So I decided to get back out there & have girls going crazy over me like the good ole days before masturbation ruined part of my life. I got back in the gym because all of that sitting around playing with myself got me out of shape. I met this fine chocolate girl with a perfect ass at the gym & I got her number with ease! Everybody was talking about how good she looks & what they would do to her. Lol. I was gaining my ability to talk to girls & charm them out of their clothes again & butterflies disappeared when I was talking to her. I got her in bed like 3 days later & it was AMAZING.. it's like I was so horny that I could barely control myself. I was all over her kissing her from head to toe, I couldn't help it. She was older than me & way more experienced, big freak.. We had rough sex on her couch & she loves me. She said she admired the "passion" Lol. First thought in my head while I was smashing.. "I'm back" & it was only like day 15! Not even a month. I was so stuck on how great the NoFap streak was going that I had NO intentions whatsoever on breaking it & starting way back over again. I even kept my workout streak going & now I kinda look like the old me too. Now women jock everywhere I go. I can't even go to the store without girls staring or even approaching me! I really lost count on how many days I went without masturbating. At least 3 months now & trust me, quitting was well worth it. My life has changed so much in the best way because of it. I truly see how much masturbating affected my life. Oh yea.. & Ms "everything"? She's my girlfriend now! & I dog fuck her every night raw fuck stick style. Lmao! Life's great. The nofap community helped me so much with the great success stories people write. When I first discovered nofap I promised myself that when I cured my addiction that I would share my reboot story with the community. The nofap community helped me & now I hope I help whoever reads this in need of motivation. YOU CAN DO IT! Control your life & don't let a temporary feeling control you. Good luck!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2017
  2. PieLover

PieLover Fapstronaut

I do hope your story is real. And if it is, it's damn sure a motivating one. Great job!

3. esforzado

esforzado Fapstronaut

Congrats for doing the best decission ever!

lilfap likes this.
  4. PlasticBoy

PlasticBoy Fapstronaut

Sounds sketchy. But if its true good job man <3

Hardboiled24 likes this.
  5. lilfap

lilfap Guest

Definitely true. & thanks

6. lilfap

lilfap Guest

100% true. Just typed it up quick. But thanks

7. Flossy Carter

Flossy Carter Fapstronaut

"My fuck stick went on strike"
    I fucking died laughing at that xD
    But good job anyways

8. Lifeless Muffin

Lifeless Muffin Fapstronaut

WTF did I just read! The guy snorted the motivation like cocaine. Damn champ calm down! And congrats :D

9. TheJordan1212

TheJordan1212 Fapstronaut

10. Waye

Waye Fapstronaut