Question

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Do people literally want sex with each other after only a few months of knowing them? I personally think one should wait a few years before having sex for procreation, and then sex for pleasure later on. Another thing i wanna know is, why do people wanna lose their virginity as young as possible? Do people lose their virginity by the time their 17 or something? Do people seriously think that you have to have sex asap, just because society tells you too? People should think for themselves, and not get influenced by other people that they may know in real life, or on social media

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2018
    Knighthawk and Mankrik like this.
  2. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Some people literally want sex before even knowing each other at all.

Depends on the individual's beliefs and priorities.

There's no wrong way.

Hitto likes this.
  3. But it seems like sex is literally the first thing in people’s minds, especially if they meet someone for the first time. I think casual sex is wrong, and horrible.

4. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

I think you're wrong and horrible lol.

Just kidding.

Like I said. Everyone has different beliefs. You do you.

It's not wrong just because it doesn't fit your ideal.

Hitto and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

It's situational. I'm not traditional or religious but I strongly believe in waiting to find someone I know and love before having sex. There's a girl in my life I'm very fond of. If she wants to have sex a month from now or if she wants to wait years or until marriage I don't care. Loving someone for who they are outside of sexual appeal and physical attraction is one of the keys to a successful relationship. Nofap has helped me realize this. Nothing is as fleeting as form; you need to love someone inside and out.

6. UPDATE: Do people literally wanna lose their virginity as young as possible? It's like people wanna have sex while they're still teenagers. It's like people wanna lose their virginity, or else they feel like they're a waste of life. I seriously don't get it. If you don't have sex, so what? You won't die from not having sex. Wait for the right person before having sex, and don't have sex until you've known the person for an extremely long time, and i am talking about years

Mankrik likes this.
  7. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

We all fallen into this trap now we are trying to take our power back and realize who we are without chasing things like hookups and sex life so much more important than just those things alone and it's ok to have values and morals but don't expect everyone to think or act like you

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Abird

Abird Fapstronaut

Its pretty simple: some people want sex asap some wait for 2nd or 3rd date and others wait even longer. I think you should have sex when both are fine with it.

Hitto and Deleted Account like this.
  9. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Trawl the "dating during a reboot" forum and look at the number of people who are terrified they won't have sex before they're done highschool or are ashamed they are virgins at 18..23...any age really. Some fear being shunned by their peers or family, some see it as something society expects of them (you're not a man until you've done it), and some see prostitutes as a viable option. People grow up in different environments, which teach them different lessons about sex than one may be used to.

Discovering one's own sexuality is a lot of information to process - like, holy crap these things are happening and I feel really good doing them! Some people want to discover by trying and some want to discover what society has told them they should want (through social pressure or pop culture). Most of that thinking and pressure plays on the ideas of being "less than" or not accepted, rather than genuine self-discovery and celebration.

Very rarely do we find examples in society or in the media of when sex is best, under what conditions. And even rarer is when we aspire to it.

EstoyMejorAsi and Hitto like this.
  10. I so agree. People just need to think for themselves, and follow their heart.

Hitto likes this.
  11. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Self discovery> fitting in

Deleted Account and The Wrestler like this.