1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[QUESTION] How to Transmute the ENERGY when doing semen retention?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by mrwater, Sep 21, 2023.

1. mrwater

mrwater New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone I'm 16,

I have been doing full semen retention for 9-10 months now. In the first months I actually got a lot of energy but wasn't practising "transmutation exercises of any type".

Currently with over 9+ months of semen retention (only had 1 wet dream like 2 months ago), I feel like I am able to transmute my energy even more but I don't know how to exactly.

I was using muscle forces on the penis part of my penis to make me feel the energy through my head (I don't know if this is really useful, but it was too powerful and at one point it made me have a wet dream one night).

So I really want to transmute my energy in the right way. Aside from going to the gym, swimming, reading, studying, and doing business, I'm looking for something more like TAKING THE SEED and TRANSFORMING IT into pure energy.

I hope you understand me, what I want is to get a lot of energy, to take advantage of the semen by transmuting it into energy, because I sincerely believe that I can get a lot more energy and take advantage of it.

Sometimes I have urges randomly in the class, so I'm sure that this power can be transmuted in somehow to create more energy and feel more energized.

Once I woke up at 5am without an alarm clock and I had a lot of energy, I hope to have more moments like that OR AT LEAST to have energy to the max.

Thank you so much in advance,

Have a great day <3

2. Sysifos

Sysifos Fapstronaut

I am not completely sure what you mean by "pure energy", but one thing came to mind seeing your healthy list of activities: Doing something creative, like playing music, writing, drawing, woodworking, making websites, whatever you like - producing something new with your hands can be a very therapeutic thing. Plus, you get to see a concrete result, something useful or beautiful that is your own expression. So my advice is to get creative!

Wolves of Wisdom likes this.
  3. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Low energy and high energy, both damages you, in a sense you do mistakes and other nonsense in an excited or tired state of being. You target should be continuous stream of balanced energy where your decisions and actions are appropriate.