1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

PS4 non-vulgar/obscene gaming group

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Knight Solaire, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Knight Solaire

Knight Solaire Fapstronaut

Hi guys, I've recently started playing with a couple of people online on my PS4 from nofap. @Insanezombieman and @Haggis are both wonderful people I have had the pleasure to play with. It is so nice to be able to enjoy video games with friends who don't shout obscene things into the mic and are very respectful.

I wanted to make this post because I was given the idea by @Insanezombieman and @Strugglesaurus to try to get people together from the forums who like video games and own a PS4 (as of right now) to play together online and enjoy a hobby.

Insanezombieman and I will be playing tomorrow and hopefully Friday so if you are interested please let me know through the thread or pm and we can exchange PSNs. We will be playing the Star Wars Battlefront beta Friday hopefully.

@wildwood and @Forte B. are also online with us and play Borderlands and Destiny. I hope we can all get together (I have to get Strugglesaurus her PS4 soon) and enjoy each other's company without having to put up with vulgarity or disrespectful behavior.

If anyone else is interested in making the Xbox One or PC groups, post about it here. I'm sure there are many fapstronaunts who would love a nice community to have fun with. I am also willing to talk about nofap and answer questions in the party if anyone is interested.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know. I hope we can build a nice group of people and might even help with accountability if it works out.

2. wildwood

wildwood Fapstronaut

3. Spidey2Dope

Spidey2Dope Fapstronaut

Once I get another ps4 I'm down

4. Knight Solaire

Knight Solaire Fapstronaut

I also forgot to mention @Gamerwife85 and @Garnadaan! They are wonderful and play too. I can't wait for us to play together soon.

Calm likes this.
  5. This is an AWESOME idea. :D

6. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

I'd totally be down if I had a PS4. Ain't happenin anytime soon hahahaha.

Have fun!

Knight Solaire likes this.
  7. Spidey2Dope

Spidey2Dope Fapstronaut

Got my PS4 if you are still looking to play with people from here. My gamer tag is Spidey2dope. Feel free to send a friend request and I would be down to play. The only games I have right now is Destiny and Metal Gear Solid V phantom pain. I will be adding to the collection as time rolls on lol.

Knight Solaire likes this.