1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Procrastination

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by blacksunempire, Mar 24, 2015.

1. blacksunempire

blacksunempire Fapstronaut

Hey there fapstronauts !! Today I discovered a very interesting issue that I suffer since i have been in high school and this is procrastination ..You know when you always delay all your work and stuff to check Facebook PMO etc..did your NoFap period procrastination reduced??

2. JensDK42

JensDK42 Guest

It has reduced it, no doubt, and increased my concentration, but not a lot. I'm only at 22 days so far, so I assume it will get even better

3. jatar

jatar Fapstronaut

During one of my longer streaks there was a weekend when I couldn't sit still, I had to do something all the time. I had so much energy that idling was driving me crazy. I had thoughts like "why is X not getting done?", "I need to find more stuff to do". I hadn't experienced something like that for a long, long time.

So yeah, NoFap does help with procrastination in my experience:).

4. skart

skart Guest

procrastincation is for pussies.Be a winner and get shit done. losers wait for motivation but winners just get work done.

5. blacksunempire

blacksunempire Fapstronaut

6. skart

skart Guest

Watch Whiplash. Push yourself beyond what is expected of you.