1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem setting PMO button at signature (no color).

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by galaxim, Aug 5, 2015.

1. galaxim

galaxim Fapstronaut

Hi! As I have recently relapsed, I wanted to set a new PMO counter. As I deleted my previous one and wanted to create this new one, I've discovered two things:
    1) You now need to link your PMO counter with a Google account.
    2) If I write something on my counter ("customize your PMO"), my PMO counter's appears faded on my signature. How can I correct this?

Thanks in advance.

Galaxim.

2. NoInspiration

NoInspiration Fapstronaut

Hey! What a coincidence, I also have the same problem (point 2), and wanted to post here about this. You can compare the two in my signature...

I think it is because you haven't completed your goal yet, but that's just speculations. Anyone who is clear about this?

3. 8BitsOfStuggling

8BitsOfStuggling Fapstronaut

Pretty sure it has to do with goal completion or not.

4. galaxim

galaxim Fapstronaut

Thanks!

5. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

@galaxim I'm not sure why it's lighter - my goal is not completed but it seems a bit darker on other pages.

6. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

I got my counter by clicking on someone else's with a counter I liked - then I followed the promts through google. Maybe if you click on someone else's counter that has the darkness you like, the new counter you create will produce the same.

7. galaxim

galaxim Fapstronaut

Yes, actually if I set my counter to "no PMO" the colour is alright. But that's not my goal, though. :)

8. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Someone out there must have a prejudice - you only get the dark color if you go hard-core PMO abstinence.