1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pretty excited!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Eternal Fire, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Hey people! I am a 19 yr old university student and I've done PM for a while now. I witnessed P at a very young age it must have been sometime during middle school, and M since 13 I believe. I do have a fetish and it feels better seeing other people have it too. I'll be looking to talk about that in the future.

To be honest I'm not too sure how this may have impacted my life. I've been quite introverted from the get-go and other things like nervousness, getting anxious and worrying about everything that I just see as normal. One thing I feel has been a factor is my perspective of girls. Out of my league, goddesses, "she's sooo hot" kinda thing. Everytime I see a girl, my first thought is could I see myself with her? With all these things I don't know if PM was the cause of if this or if this is part of who I was to start. But there has to be something that changed with me doing PM almost everyday since 13.

So I guess that's why I'm excited to do this. A bit of a journey of self discovery and motivation. It's great because I love adventure and deviating from the ordinary life. I also like discussion. I've been reading the forums for a few days now and I want to join in. For real this time. I want to better myself and see how far I can go. I don't want to be putting girls on pedestals for the rest of my life. Cos one day Ima marry one of them. And I want her to see the best version of me that broke through their adversity like a champ. I will look to be more active on this forum after my exams, but I will probably still be reading forums until then. I look forward to getting into this community and helping like-minded people :D

MrSuccess17 likes this.
  2. @RayZ ,

Welcome. Looking forward to seeing you around on the forum. Stick with the winners, find an AP and start a writing journal entries.

L

LEPAGE, vxlccm and Eternal Fire like this.
  3. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    @RayZ and you can help spread the love by being positive for others. @StopTheMusic sets a great example here and I daresay has felt his own burdens eased from all that positivity !!

Eternal Fire likes this.