1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Premature ejaculation and a burning feeling under the penis

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by wormlust, Mar 29, 2022.

1. wormlust

wormlust Fapstronaut

Ive been struggling with erectile dysfunction (which is mostly cured now since my nofap streaks are longer) and premature ejaculation either during sex or masturbation. During pmo, i am able to arouse myself so hard that i can cum handsfree, which is similar to real intercourse during which i can cum within a minute if my penetration speed is fast.

For the burning feeling ive tried antiinflammatory stuff which didnt help much, reverse kegels didnt help either, so i tried antibiotics for a month which did significantly decrease my pain, but i tested my urine and it seems that mt bacteria is gone, yet i still have the burning feeling. Its more of a pressure which probably means its my BC muscle but now im not so sure what to do. Do i need to abstain from orgasms and boners for a year or so or what?

2. Wally542

Wally542 Fapstronaut

I'm not really sure what that could be.
    The only time i ever have a burning feeling is when i'm done with PMO, not everything comes out since my erections are very weak which is why it burns when i pee. Maybe this is what's going on with you aswell? If you're to scared i'd suggest just telling a doctor about the burning feeling