1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Prayer request

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Gordon5375

Gordon5375 Fapstronaut

Good day all, I have a prayer request should you choose to pray about it.

I have been diagnosed with a sporadic case of lung cancer (non-smoker) which is thankfully a non-aggressive kind curable with surgery. To that end I will be having surgery to remove at least the upper left lobe of my lung (which is currently collapsed), if not the whole thing on feb 26. The surgery will be 5-6 hours. Also, I will be undergoing trial as soon as I am healed from that for a heinous crime I was falsely accused of as I am innocent(be careful of the people you keep close or call friends). Pray that I would be healed from this cancer and that I would be vindicated at trial. More than that though, pray for my wife and young daughter that God would grant them his peace through this storm and provision for their needs since I am self-employed(no work, no income) and will be unable to work during my recovery. Pray for my enemies that they would realize their errors and turn to God, that they may receive healing and eternal life. Further than that even, that God would be glorified through this time and his name be magnified. Thank you for your prayers

2. Johnnybgud3

Johnnybgud3 Fapstronaut

Prayers brother, stay strong.

TARS and Gordon5375 like this.
  3. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I pray that God heals you of cancer. May the Lord also clear you of all of those false accusations. May He also grant your wife and daughter peace of mind and sustenance. Lastly, I pray that the Holy Spirit moves on your enemies and saves them. Amen.

TARS, goodnice 2.0 and Gordon5375 like this.
  4. Gordon5375

Gordon5375 Fapstronaut

5. ForHim

ForHim Fapstronaut

My brother, I pray for you and your family. I pray that the Lord heals you, and allows you an opportunity to work for His glory.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

TARS likes this.