1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pray for me

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

1. Itachi?

Itachi? Fapstronaut

Hey guys really need some prayers relapsed about two weeks ago and I still can’t get a week. Really feeling shame and like a disappointment to God. Hate being this low in life it hurts to see myself this way

Life_of_Socrates_777 and born3 like this.
  2. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

Keep going to confession, keep praying and get to adoration if you can. My last confession the priest said to me you have to be like Jesus carrying the cross, just keep getting back up and persevering. He also told me to meditate of Psalm 51 Psalms, PSALM 51 | USCCB . I really like that Psalm and many years ago I had used parts of it as a prayer.

Keep getting up brother.

I can do all things through him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

3. Itachi?

Itachi? Fapstronaut

Thanks brother, I’ll go to confession today and start to pray the roast everyday again

Mara43, born3 and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Itachi?

Itachi? Fapstronaut

*Rosary

Fulton likes this.
  5. Life_of_Socrates_777

Life_of_Socrates_777 Fapstronaut

I'm sorry you are going through this. I have been there many, many times. "Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." Those voices that we hear in our head are lies... our shame and "God's disappointment" come from the Accuser. These thoughts do not reflect the respect and admiration that God has for you. You exist because of his love. No one is perfect, (unless you're the Virgin Mary), and he knows our weaknesses and is happy to bear them with us while we learn to grow. He doesn't expect "perfectionism." He just wants a son. Even though it might not seem like it right now, you would be doing a great thing for yourself, and for him, and for your growth, by continuing to get up; you are learning perseverance and fidelity, and also humility in confession. The classical response to the problem of evil, as you know, is that God allows us to fall because he is able to bring about a greater good. "O happy fault that merited for us so wonderful a redeemer!" Jesus was pleased to make the sacrifices that he did for us, and your angels and your saints are cheering you on. "Where sin abounds, grace abounds all the more." Keep getting up and start again!

born3 likes this.
  6. Itachi?

Itachi? Fapstronaut

Thanks brother, I’ve just been struggling with what you have mentioned just anger that I’m not the best version of my self and even self hate but I know I have to challenge these thoughts and believe that I am a work in progress.

Mara43 and Life_of_Socrates_777 like this.