1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[ POLL ADDED ]ICC CHAMPION TROPHY 2017

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jun 1, 2017.

Who do you think will win this Year

Poll closed Jun 23, 2017.
  1. INDIA

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. England

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. South Africa

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
  4. Australia

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  5. New Zealand

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Pakistan

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  7. Bangladesh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I guess this is the year for the underdogs.

R.I.I.P.E.R likes this.
  2. Hassan Ali is hot as shit!

I think Pakistan have a good chance to beat India in the final. C'mon you greens, lol :D

Protagonist and R.I.I.P.E.R like this.
  3. scote73

scote73 Fapstronaut

I really wish they had Cricket on TV here in the U.S.

Gamebred305 likes this.
  4. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

Hahaha, India won't make it to finals, igy.

Gamebred305 likes this.
  5. R.I.I.P.E.R

R.I.I.P.E.R Fapstronaut

@VicViking edit your statement..coz India entered finals...oops sorry for u...haha

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

I don't give a fuck. Hahaha.

7. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

Btw, I am an Indian.

R.I.I.P.E.R likes this.
  8. R.I.I.P.E.R

R.I.I.P.E.R Fapstronaut

I expected that from A world class HATER AND NAYSAYER :)

Protagonist likes this.
  9. R.I.I.P.E.R

R.I.I.P.E.R Fapstronaut

I guessed from your profile pic ...my favorite GOD ..man I have his Wallpapers totally in my room ...but your statements say something else :D why so ??

10. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

Cricketers aren't celebrities, but our country presents them as celebrities.
    Also, cricket is a waste of time. People who don't value their time watch cricket.
    And cricket is overrated. I love football, India is doing pretty good in football, it is becoming better, but no one notices. Why? Because everyone in the country is too busy focusing on cricket. Indian football team is working so hard, but no one cares.
    And there are way toooooo many commercials in a cricket match. Also it can get cancelled due to rain!
    Just my opinion.

Okay come on critisize me.

Deleted Account and R.I.I.P.E.R like this.
  11. R.I.I.P.E.R

R.I.I.P.E.R Fapstronaut

@VicViking
    Love u brother I am also following football ..they recently beat krysz republic and Nepal...but brother fans just love cricket...ya it's a bit time waste...but love those thrilling encounters....brother u should feel proud as an Indian that India is winning hands down all over the world ..don't hate any game, cricket players also workout, they also watch the aspirations and expectations of the fans and fight . As football is not played here as ENGLAND Or Portugal that's the reason why it is selling low....I bet u FOOTBALL will be more popular one day...count on me :)
    BTW Robin singh ,Sunil chhetri , vineeth , jackichand, I love these guys...

Gamebred305 and Protagonist like this.
  12. I hope India and Pakistan play well. They both have amazing talent in their teams. On paper (stats) India is favourite, but matches do not always follow the form book. If Pakistan are on form, they have the potential to beat any country IMHO. :)

I don't mind who wins, but I just have a sneaking suspicion Pakistan will do it. I look forward to a tight, exciting match! :cool:

Gamebred305 and R.I.I.P.E.R like this.
  13. Btw, the weather is forecast to be @ 30 degrees on Sunday in South London, so it will be perfectly warm weather for our South Asian guests. :)

R.I.I.P.E.R likes this.
  14. Yes, I was. Maybe England will win the women's world cup ;)

R.I.I.P.E.R likes this.
  15. I had said it will be india vs pak.
    im the bookie here lol

R.I.I.P.E.R likes this.
  16. R.I.I.P.E.R likes this.
  17. Use hotstar brother

R.I.I.P.E.R likes this.
  18. Now everone knows why INDIA was written in upper case in the poll .
    #BleedBlue

R.I.I.P.E.R likes this.
  19. Are u guyzzz Ready ???????
    Today is the last match of the tournament . I am from India and want them to win (as every Indian would).Just wanted to Thank all of u guyzzz who have been through this thread never thought it would get 90+ replies
    Thank You
    HAVE A NICE DAY ..

R.I.I.P.E.R likes this.
  20. I am the only one that voted for Pakistan! :D

Fakhar Zaman has scored a century in his fourth game! Also the previous three he got half centuries. What a talent! :eek:

The score is currently 186-1 from 31 overs (drinks break). C'mon Pakistan, you can go massive in this innings! Haha! :)

Gamebred305 and R.I.I.P.E.R like this.