PMO Free Commitment Thread for October, 2020

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by skull67, Sep 29, 2020.

1. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

hi there guys, I could easily have posted a challenge that would have lasted until end of this year. But we know how things go in our lives. So this time, lets divide October into 4 parts, i.e., 7 days each and lets not think about other stuff.

Let us rate each other initially on the basis of our performance in that week, and then accordingly in the entire month.

Suppose we have one relapse in Week I, then our marks are 6/7. Even if we end up relapsing a couple of times in a single day, if you feel like counting it as only one relapse, then do so. Its is important to note here that our streak does not start from 0 from the day we relapse. We will simply count the number of days we stayed the course in our streak, that's it. Suppose I relapse for 5 days out of the entire 31 days of October, then my score at the end of the month will be 26/31. if you really want to maintain a streak, then you will do so yourself, you don't need me telling you, certainly not on this site.

we have enough negativity in our lives, let us take it step by step and focus only on the present day and maintaining our choices.

Let us make even better choices in the remaining days of this year. I will end my post by quoting the legendary James Clear, who gave us his most amazing book, the Atomic Habits,-

"Improvement is a battle that must be fought anew each day.
    Your next workout doesn't care how strong your last one was.
    Your next essay doesn't care how popular your last one was.
    Your next investment doesn't care how smart your last one was.
    Your best effort, again."

So, the last day/streak, whether it was good/bad/ugly doesn't really matter, lets focus on being true to this challenge for the day.

If anyone feels like joining this challenge, if you even deem it so, then kindly keep updating at the end of every week, or daily if you want to. I don't think anybody has the time to log back on this site time and again, so we will just analyse each other's progress at the end of a week.