Please answer thanks

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by aa11, Dec 6, 2015.

1. aa11

aa11 New Fapstronaut

okaaay so, im new to nofap so dont know much about anything. Im mostly like u guys trying to have a healthy life. Right now im on a 4 days no pmo. But i have a question,

Is it okay like u see these models pics with their bikinis or sometimes theyre nudes? I mean like does it affect my reboot process? Because usually when im scrolling instagram or twitter they just come out of nowhere.

2. Ducati

Ducati Fapstronaut

They are called P subs and its up to you to decide whether you want to reset your counter or not. I, for one, don't view any pictures intentionally. Be careful man, looking at these pics will lead you to watching full on P which is a blatant violation of nofap.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Anything that triggers a dopamine response is counter productive. To heal your brain's receptors you need to stop viewing everything that triggers sexual arousal.

Deleted Account and Jmak290 like this.
  4. Kiron370

Kiron370 Fapstronaut

Exactly, imagine yourself to be a nun or something... Absolutely no sexual thing should come in your brain, more you deprive your brain pmo circuit of dopamine, more quickly you Wil get better.....