1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Playlist

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mankrik, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

So I really like this girl and decided to burn her a CD. I put a few of her favorite songs on there and a few of my favorite songs on there. A few love songs but nothing too ridiculous. It goes together pretty well; I can give some of the songs if anyone cares.

Is this a good idea and how close should you be with someone before you give them a CD with love songs on it? Also i know it's outdated but I really wanted something tangible.

2. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

I think it's a nice gesture. As long as you've hung out a little, or at least had a decent amount of comfortable conversation, it should be fine I would imagine.

What is the track list?

Mankrik likes this.
  3. I did something like this for my ex. It's a nice idea but do you know if she has a cd player? It's possible she might not in this day and age. The last time I listened to a cd was about 3 years ago. I have this big collection of cd that I'd love to get rid because they take up so much space. She might feel the same way about cds. You could always make her a playlist on music streaming app.

Mankrik likes this.
  4. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

She probably has one in her car or can use a computer. It's not super functional or convenient, but it seems more personal. I thought about using an app but I want to be able to give her something she can hold in her hands.

TakingTheSteps likes this.
  5. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

It's a little less than an hour long probably about 15 songs.

Train - she's on fire
    Pixies - Velouria
    Boston - more than a feeling
    Smashing pumpkins - today
    David Bowie - heroes
    Ben Kweller - Sundress
    NMH - Aeroplane over the sea
    And a several others

Tried to make it diverse and I have listened to it all the way through and it flows well. I know she likes Train so I put one of their songs first and end with another one from them.

6. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

Sounds solid, man. I know a few of those, and they're pretty good tunes.

I think she'll like it :]

Mankrik likes this.
  7. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

8. And if she doesn’t then you can always use it for skeet shooting.

Mankrik likes this.
  9. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

Your a glass half full type of guy

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. DAVID BOWIE! Best gift ever.

Mankrik likes this.
  11. This is extremely adorable. I love this idea. Whether or not she will like it is entirely up to her, because women aren't all the same, so i can't say if she will think it's too much. But I say to be yourself and if she doesn't like that, then go find someone else who does. Many times in my life I've seen people try to change themselves to make someone like them, or to fit what society in general says is likeable, and all the while, there is a girl over on the sidelines who is looking for exactly who that person already was, naturally, on their own.

ndaty likes this.
  12. ndaty

ndaty Fapstronaut

I'd be happy if someone offers me a playlist!

13. ndaty

ndaty Fapstronaut

But i can't read cyrillic alphabets!
    Thanks for the comment tho:)