1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pinching feeling during sex (male) - help?!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by tawwab1, Dec 21, 2023.

1. tawwab1

tawwab1 Fapstronaut

Hi everyone,

Been a while since I posted here. I miss this community and look forward to posting more again

I have an uncomfortable problem during sex. I haven't told my wife yet because I want to learn more about it before I bring it to her. I have Googled it and didn't find anything. I'll put it in spoilers so people don't get triggered. Please give me any advice. Thanks

I have a long penis that reaches all the way to the back of her vaginal cavity during deep sex. When we are having deep sex especially in cowgirl position, there is this pinching or scraping feeling on the very tip of my penis that is way uncomfortable for me. That's her favorite position and the only way she cums so I dont know how to break it to her. But she notices my face grimace sometimes because of how uncomfortable it is, and sometimes I can't maintain an erection in that position because of the pain. So I need to find an answer.

2. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

I'm no expert, but I would assume it's due to the female anatomy and how you are positioned. I can somewhat relate to you because there are moments when I'm in certain positions with my wife where a similar sensation occurs. I always thought I was hitting something a certain way which was the culprit of my sensation. That being said, I think you have an additional situation on your hands since it's your wife's preferred position...so telling her you don't like it could potentially cause additional frustration.

My only suggestion would be to communicate your concern with your wife. Maybe there's a different variation of the position that could work for both of you.

Keep us posted. Wishing you the best!

tawwab1 likes this.
  3. tawwab1

tawwab1 Fapstronaut

I would assume it's due to the female anatomy​

Thanks. Do you know what exactly am I bumping into, like a bone or something?

4. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

Tbh, I have no idea. You could likely find out from an OBGYN or something. Not sure what type of resources you have access to, or if there's a site online where you can ask an OB, but that would be my best suggestion.

5. tawwab1

tawwab1 Fapstronaut

I asked an OBGYN online on a paid Q&A service with MDs. She said it was puzzling and she doesn’t know what would cause that unless I had some kind of lesion on my penis. She asked to see pics of my fully erect penis and I don’t know if I really want to do that. I kind of feel weirded out doing that.

6. 1YearToGo

1YearToGo Fapstronaut

Is it possibly your frenulum is stretching too much when you go that deep? It could be that she's not sufficiently lubed up at the back of her vagina (don't know if this is possible im not a doctor), thus when you go that deep it's stretching your frenulum causing the pain. Try using lube and see if that makes a difference maybe? A frenulum tear is brutal (I know from personal experience, haha) so I'd try this.

tawwab1 likes this.
  7. tawwab1

tawwab1 Fapstronaut

That's a great practical suggestion. I'll try it. Thanks.

1YearToGo likes this.