1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

PIED in new relationship progress and concern *Trigger warning

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by tkd, Feb 10, 2020.

1. tkd

tkd Fapstronaut

Recently I got into a new relationship where I discovered I have PEID. I’m 20M and a virgin. Started watching at age of 13 daily since then sometimes more. Nothing happens downstairs when my gf touched me and made a move. I since started NOFAP and quit PMO and any self stimulation. After staring NOFAP I felt more attracted to her and my attraction keeps growing. I noticed progress around day 17 where I was able to get a short handjob since before I couldn’t achieve an erection at all. Day 22 I was making more progress and was able to achieve/stay hard and O through a BJ(was difficult to stay hard and had DE but I was victorious). Also need to add I got soft the first time she swapped from HJ to BJ. But I was ecstatic about the progress, but yesterday on day 25 I was destroyed with disappointment when we tried to have sex for the first time because I was so confident coming off of my accomplishments but I failed. Each time we were about to try I felt my heart start to pound and mind started to race and I lost my erection immediately. A couple hours later I O’d through HJ. It’s like there is a mental block after getting over the HJ hurdle. I know it’s just going to take more time and I’m lucky about my progress so far after hearing other stories. I don’t feel the need to watch internet P again because of how embarrassing this problem is to me and I want to make my GF happy but currently it kills me not to be able to be a full partner with her. Anyone have similar stories with PIED and how long it took any of you? Should I stop O with my GF to make recovery quicker or does contact with a real partner help? I understand this will take many months/years to be fully recovered. I’m too embarassed to tell her I have PIED so I just said it was performance anxiety. I feel terrible not saying the full truth but am lucky she is supportive and patient with me. I’ll never go back and will keep this going to rewire my brain. Today is day 26

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

It sounds like you've given a good try, maybe try a hard reboot with no O of any kind for awhile then try again?

Just a thought. Best of luck!

tkd and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Keep going! 26 days is a bit soon, try soft mode reboot for a bit...don't force anything though! See what happens. If not, try hard mode.

tkd likes this.
  4. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Good going. Things take time, perhaps, hard mode; no BJ and HJ will help.
    Focus on her pleasure, talk to her.
    Being a full partner does not mean having a hard D#$% but trusting her and talking to her.
    Good luck, you'll get there

tkd likes this.
  5. tkd

tkd Fapstronaut

Update, tried again tonight and failed. What an embarrassing night. Soft mode isn’t gonna cut it this early. Talked to my girl and we’re gonna give physical things a break for a couple weeks. Looks like Hard mode for a couple more weeks then gonna try soft mode again.

Bobske and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Good to hear you talked to her and it went well. You could still pleasure her of course but that is up to you two.
    And just, kissing, cuddling, very important. I don't think you mean no physical contact?
    Best of luck

Deleted Account likes this.