1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

physical, mental and social side effects of masturabtion

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by sndp, Aug 22, 2018.

1. sndp

sndp Fapstronaut

hi, i am going to discuss what i suffered personally during last 25 years of consequenses of masturbating on my physical mental health and social relationships.
    i appear like a skelton 5 yeaers ago just because of heavy masturbating. i felt the side effects on my body. people used to ignore me just becuase of my skelton appearance and make fun of me. i joined gym and increaesed my diet and also cotrol my masturbating habit not fully but at least 60%. i recoavered physically but side efffect tuned other way like my puffy eyes and heavy cheeks of an old person of 45 years. during all my life i always want to be a hero like personality. but this habit has ruined my physical body. but still i am hopefull to do best rest of my life. my hair are lost. i am bald with a few hairapatches. My body shape is turned zigzag just because of my on bed activities. i cannot sprint on track as fast as i used to during my chidhood just because of changed running style of my legs. all credit goes to my addiction.
    another affected area is my memory. i cannot recall things. not even names of my relatives as fast. it has disturbed my professional life. i used to worried a lot.
    last one is my relation with the people . i ussed to iamagine people doing sex with me. any hot perosn , needless who is , is in my dream under me. and agian repentane in the morning and the whole day. and again same sotry in the night.
    a neglected spark burns the house. it means it is easier to erase the problem in the starting. so wisdom is the only solution and it can come from any where from books, from society surrouding you, from good people. from site "NOfap". I wish all you to replace your this bad habits with good one.

Deleted Account and Eleanor like this.
  2. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Wow, you have been through a lot. I hope you improve your life as far as possible. Thanks for your contribution, it really makes me think about my masturbating issues

3. I started 4 years ago, still long enough for me not to accumulate such impact, not addressed by web content that predominantly deny masturbation side effects within that maximum level!

4. Bman101

Bman101 Fapstronaut

Good luck on your journey! You can do it!