Periodic not habitual PMOer

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Tubal, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Tubal

Tubal Fapstronaut

Most of the posts I read tell me that for most people PMO is at least a weekly thing. For years I told myself that I can have a problem since I generally go for 4-8 months before a good relapse binge of P. I M without P only about 1-2 times a month. I have sex with my wife though.

I have ED, but it's due to a physically diagnosed problem. I now deal with delayed ejaculation. Up until I took SSRIs for depression (for only 3 months) I could cum inside my wife in about 5-10 minutes. That was about 7 years ago. I truly believe the SSRIs rewired my sexual response permanently because since that time I either can't come inside or it takes me 30-45 minutes.

DE is taking it's toll on my nerves and on my marriage. Even though I only occasionally PMO I wonder if it is causing me DE. I have religious reasons to not PMO, so there is further motivation for me to stop.

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap, you are amongst friends. There are some religious forums, as additional support, I would suggest following one of those. If not, the general forms will support you on your journey.