1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Penis Implants

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by melancholy king, Jan 28, 2016.

1. melancholy king

melancholy king Fapstronaut

http://www.bustle.com/articles/1382...ailable-but-what-does-it-say-about-body-image

I know it might sound a tad bit triggerish but I assure you that its pretty safe to read about, basically a surgeon in LA is now offering penis implants, and they can increase a man's junk size and (supposedly) can help with ED.

I'm just curious what y'all think about it, personally I don't see much problem with it in and of itself, however I think the implications might be more negative than positive. Like just imagine how silly guys will get with this, before long the average size could be like 15 inches :p

Let me ask some more specific questions, such as would males on here be interested in getting a penis implant (assuming they could of course)? would females be interested in guys that got one? stuff like that.

2. Well if the weightlifter isn't reincarnated, I do say ;)

No. However I am perfectly happy with the size of the old manstick.

I hate all surgeries for the sake of appearance and cosmetics, however that is a personal view and I am certainly understanding of the reasons, or rather feelings and emotions, that would cause one to contemplate penis enlargement, by whatever procedure that happens, whether surgical or not (not familiar with this male 'enhancement' area really).

I think the venom of mainstream society would also 'inflame' the affliction of perhaps not being happy with one's penis. Surely I am a believer that size is not important, it is how one wields it in the "flowery battlefield" that makes all the difference, or so I have read many times in various places when I used to be heavily focused on sex and erotic matters.

My progress has taken on a new dimension these days I suppose, surely someone more interested in genital parts and sex can help you more than this existentially wearied traveller :D

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  3. TheBeachvillain

TheBeachvillain Banned

I don't see any good reason to put your penis in plants

4. hahahah omg... this. This made my night. Thank you for a good laugh.

yoyo1 and Deleted Account like this.
  5. randompatriot

randompatriot Fapstronaut

Hahahaha wow, perfect comment!