1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Peak Elvis presley was on SR

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by loneloan, Dec 27, 2022.

1. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

(seen on /x\ paranormal board)

rom the book "Elvis And Me" written by Priscilla Presley:

In his search for a "higher state of consciousness" Presley became fascinated with the occult and metaphysical phenomena. During his spiritual quest everyone around them saw Presley's personality change dramatically from vibrant and playful, to passive and introverted. Presley went through a period of celibacy, in keeping with the teachings of an Indian guru. "He was going through a cleansing period, physically and spiritually... He loved me and deeply wanted to be faithful to me but never felt certain that he could resist temptation. It was a persistent battle, and it even got to the point where he felt he had to resist me." For the next few weeks, Elvis felt the need to withdraw himself from the temptations of sex. He said, "We have to control our desires so they don't control us. If we can control sex, then we can master all other desires." When they were in bed, "he took his usual dose of sleeping pills, handed me mine, and then, fighting off drowsiness from the pills, pored over his metaphysical books." Priscilla was not interested, and recalled Elvis saying "Things will never work out between us, Cilla, because you don't show any interest in me or my philosophies."

Kierann likes this.
  2. Kierann

Kierann Fapstronaut

Well, that is certainly an interesting information. But being familiar with Elvis and his addictions, I'm more inclined to believe that it was only his ambition, his dream, the goal he never reached.

I too knew, as many of us here, that pmo is wrong and that I should stop with that. I knew it when I was twelve. But did I really stop? That is a whole different story.