Paying for Sex

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Smh Man, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Smh Man

Smh Man New Fapstronaut

Today marks my eighth day of nofap but I’ve been having urges these last two days. The craving is so deep it makes me want to have sex with a prostitute. This makes me feel a lil less of a man and I really want help

2. Hey man, that's okay to feel that way. I went through the exact same thing on my first streak. I promise you, it's common, but it passes! You've just got to make sure you realise it's not healthy

My urge was from about day 10 to day 20 when it was at the strongest. I remember thinking "It'd be fine, It's not PM so it's nothing to do with nofap." Just stay strong and realise this thing is an addiction. It'll hook you in whatever way it can, so if you're positive you're giving up PM, then it'll convince you that you need to have sex with someone any way that you can.

Make sure you've got a clear goal in mind, a set amount of days with set rules, and I promise this craving will get better!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2018
    SirErnest, Contentful T and JKnight like this.
  3. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

It is good you are talking about it, rather than say committing a crime trying to do it.

In active addiction years ago I would just go and do it without telling anybody.

4. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Yes and please know paying for sex is not something we consider as healthy sexual behavior here.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. At this time your brain is trying everything it can to get what it wants, the PMO "drug". The urges are very strong now. It will pass, the urges will calm down. Keep rraread and learning, use the tools you discover to help you.
    You're not alone.

SirErnest likes this.
  6. 4DCreator

4DCreator Fapstronaut

Don't ever pay for sex as you can catch any sort of plague! Even with a condom. Congratulations on your 8th day. I have finished 9 days today. Feel free to see my journal and inspire yourself. You can make it and stay strong!

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  7. Smh Man

Smh Man New Fapstronaut

Thank you

8. Smh Man

Smh Man New Fapstronaut

I’m going for this whole month. Thank you. It helps kno I’m not alone and other can relate and give education

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. GA93JDeereboy

GA93JDeereboy Fapstronaut

Smh man. Better off not. I had a issue with it. Still think about doing it but the process of calling these ladies up and feeling them out and seeing what they wanted and then it see they really dont want you but your money. That should be a turn off. Sex shouldn't be a commodity.
    Never was supposed to be like that. When I did and when I had to go, the regrett was worse then the brief pleasure.

Knighthawk likes this.