[Parenting Advice] You should watch children carefully in case they have sex. I was that kid.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by copium, Jun 17, 2023.

1. copium

copium Fapstronaut

When I was 7, I got raped by my brother. The incident had progressed for about 8 years. Then, the sex addiction has persisted ever since. I still love him as a brother but I have to monitor my future kids very carefully. So any parents who are on this platform, please beware of your children if you have more than 2 kids. The day when you have to educate your kids carefully about sex should be very early, typically 6 years old. Do NOT sugarcoat things, and give them the ATTENTION they should have.

I posted this as a reminder, and I have forgiven my brother fully. Back then, he was just a curious kid who didn't know anything about sex. It's now my own journey, so I wanna give my 2 cents on the matter, period.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2023
  2. Jesus, I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. Have you told anyone this happened?

3. copium

copium Fapstronaut

Thanks man. Only a handful of people in my circle know this. Me and my brother, 3 of my best friends. Things get worse if you read my journal. I've recovered from that but the addiction still lingers so I'm trying my best to fight it.

4. Have you considered therapy/psychiatry? Something like this can really cause lasting mental damage.

5. copium

copium Fapstronaut

I tried, didn't work. I came to the conclusion that if I labeled myself with my past, I would be haunted forever and never achieve my goals.

It's a bit cliche from these words because it's as if I'm speaking from anime or something. The more I think about my past, the more I self-pity. I have accepted these things as parts of my life until the end of my life: my past, my shitty financial situation right now (got scammed, wtf), the 24/7 sexual urges, the high possibility of me not getting a girl for a very long time. Now, I'm much happier. I keep my positive self close, but my demon closer to let it know it's a part of me, and I accepted it fully.

Sound therapeutic, isn't it?

6. Well I guess you have to do what works for you. Take care and good luck with your journey.

copium likes this.