1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

"Parasitic invasion credited with evolution of sex" science article

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by loneloan, Nov 7, 2022.

1. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

https://the-eye.eu/public/Books/cdn...c invasion credited with evolution of sex.htm

Personal comment: Im not a valentinian or marcionist gnostic..nor an anti-sex fanatic but I DO think sex is not onthologically real:its something that happens in this Plane,in this 3D dimension. is it bad? no. does it have onthological, "platonic idea" exsitence? I would say also no.

100 Days likes this.
  2. I read a quote once by St. Augustine I think it was... he said the reason a man feels bad after masturbation is because it is the only part of himself that he does not have full control over.

This theory you mentioned in your post would make sense if viewing the mitochondria as originating from a separate lifeform that became part of our current lifeform.

Maybe the mitochondria try to override our intellectual power over sexuality. I am only blindly guessing. But viewing the mitochondria as still having some leftover components of its own inner willpower.. this could explain a lot about sexuality and why it can be so hard to control