1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

PapaG is back...

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by papaG, Jul 6, 2020.

1. papaG

papaG Fapstronaut

Hey guys,
    It's been a while since I last posted here. This is one of the few platforms which I feel is a good point to speak out and get some catharsis. Anyway, Im PapaG, a compulsive faptist, been single for most of my life until last week when a girl I have been having feelings for lost a loved one, and I became the shoulder to cry on. A day before the funeral, she just requested to visit my place and have a break from all that was going on and we ended up having sex, yeah, at the age of 29, that is the first sex I ever had.

I thought that nofap was a joke until that day, I have been on PMO since 2009. Postponing getting into any form of relationship. I guess my body had been conditioned to PMO, that it forgot about normal intimate sex.

Well the sex was amazing for both of us...but I couldnt go for another round. It was also very late and I was kinda tired. I also need to mention that I suffer from anxiety and at times I get bouts of depression (I wonder if it could be the effects of PMO).

My greatest concern is that the girl now hints or behaves like we are in a relationship. I have known her for almost 18 years. I have seen her have all kinds of boyfriends, but we have always been close. My folks know her damn too well and they don't like her at all, a factor which bothers me.

So wisemen of Nofap, should I go on and get into a relationship with this girls, break things off immediately or should I let her feelings for me wear off?