1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pants always rip at the crotch

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Semtex, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

I'm sick of this. All my recent trousers have ripped along the seam below le ballz after 10-20 months of use. I tried both denim and chino, regular and slim fit. Still the same problem.

I do always buy cheap. Does this happen with mid-range pants? I don't want to spend 4x the money on Levi's just to get the same result.

2. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

Hmm, should I self doxx? How about you send me some shitcoins instead, support the working poor

3. EmperorLaStrang

EmperorLaStrang Fapstronaut

Seems my helpful reply to you was accused of being malevolent.

Anyways I will never be able to comprehend the european obsession with levis. They're the most midtier brand of clothing you can get here. CK jeans are much better IMO, but I can relate to the same problem with pants. I find it comes from washing them a lot (which I do).

4. I buy jeans and chinos from Dickies and have never had a problem. Maybe try those?

5. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Do Dickies sell underwear also? :p

Danny Libido likes this.
  6. Top marks for making that underwear joke brief!

7. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

:p

8. I have Levi's and they tear as well. I think in general the quality of clothing items is going down the toilet. I used to be able to buy shoes that lasted years, now within just one year they start to fall apart. It's almost like clothing is designed for you to just sit around in them and never do anything.

9. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

This short product lifecycle economy is in direct contradiction to the supposed environmental friendliness that everybody talks about these days. I'd like to buy clothes that will last me decades. That used to be a thing.

10. When was that a thing?