1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Becoming Jasmine

Becoming Jasmine Fapstronaut

I’ve been abstaining from MO for four days now, and I’ve started feeling some pain in one of my balls.

Has anyone else had this happen? I haven’t had too much success with abstinence in the past, so I don’t know if this is just blue balls or what.

2. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

This is normal. Happens to everyone when abstaining. If it's a severe sharp pain, you should go to the doctor because excruciating pain can be sign of a torsion, but moderate pain is normal from the pressure, and will usually gradually subside. Cold showers, ibuprofen, and long walks can help. Abstinence won't cause any damage, and the body will release via a wet dream if it needs to. Keep abstaining! Good job, keep up the good work.

3. Becoming Jasmine

Thanks. I’m certainly glad to hear that.

I’m just really paranoid when it comes to pain. I actually ended my longest streak of 9 days just because of how worried the pain made me.

Interestingly enough, I also feel pain whenever I relapse after a few days, it always hurts. Like a lot. So I guess there’s a little extra motivation, heh.

Jason_Tesla_19 likes this.
  4. misterkanister

misterkanister Fapstronaut

Thank you for opening this thread!

I played a gig on a wedding last saturday and I had some closer physical contact with a woman and flirted a little. I hope she didn't notice my boner XD I was at day 19 or 20 w/o orgasm. Today my balls hurt (since I am still in the Nofap-game ;) ) and I was worried, too. It was really annoying during my morning exercise program.

A few years back (my first Nofap-experience ever) I made out with a girl after over three weeks w/o orgasm. We were kissing and "fooling around" all night but she didn't "take me there". The next morning I was not even able to walk from my blue balls... The pain was indeed unbearable! Some days later, after she and I (finally) had sexual encounters for the first time, my cum was mixed with blood for two weeks. I went to the doctor and he explained that it is possible that some small vain ruptured from all the pressure (Of course he recommended me to masturbate regularly). But he said that it was nothing serious.

As long as you don't rub yourself on everything and don't edge (which caused a lot of pain and paranoia for me, too^^) you are going to be fine =)

5. Becoming Jasmine

Oh shit! The blood would really REALLY freak me out!

I get what you mean about edging though. Even without noFap, that can make it really hurt if you do it too much.

6. misterkanister

Believe me: IT DID! I was also afraid to scare my new girl (now ex-girlfriend) off from the rusty colored cum^^

I read in some thread what actually happens when you edge. That it is like coming because of the dopamine and that you actually release sperm internally etc. I can most certainly agree that I feel "relieved" after edging. At least for a few hours.
    I am way more successful with staying strong when I just don't touch myself and stay away from whatever arouses me "unnecessarly".
    So stay clean ;)

7. Becoming Jasmine

Yeah. I have a fetish, so staying away from things that arouse me can be a challenge, although far from impossible.

Edging is my number one reason for failure. It’s important to remember the M letter in PMO.

Also, I’ve noticed a bit of pain when I urinate. Is that normal? Sorry if I’m being a total rookie here.

8. misterkanister

I guess I don’t know how it is to really have a fetish. I only experienced that weird thoughts (about sex) and things I would have loved to try were erased from my mind thanks to nofap. I am even thinking about not having sex for pleasure anymore. Not even with my future girlfriend (I am currently single). Even though my testosterone is up the roof^^
    Maybe something like that is possible for you as well! Of course you can still have sex if you want. I just wanted to point out how all the discipline affected my life in a very positive way. So far. And for now^^

Well the pain you are feeling depends on many different things. It can be normal while peeing in the morning or if you drink to little during the day. Especially after cumming it is common to feel pain. I once had an inflammation because of butt-sex with my ex-girlfriend (worth it!) XDD That caused a burning pain and an itchy D ^^

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. misterkanister

How would you describe the pain?

10. Becoming Jasmine

Yeah, what you described sounds about right. I think it was just a combination of blue balls and dehydration.

It’s weird too. I’m only on day 5, and I feel mostly normal, and not honestly that horny.

11. misterkanister

In my experience it depends a lot on nutrition and exercising, too. If you eat too little during the day (burning more calories than eating) for a period of time, your testosterone goes downhill. Thus you might not feel horny. It is a factor to consider, but there are plenty of others, too of course. It happend to me when I exercised too much and ate only low-carb stuff, because I was crazy about getting a sixpack.

12. Becoming Jasmine

Yeah, I should probably eat more.