1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pain in Balls after 7 days of hard mode

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by snighder, Aug 22, 2018.

1. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

Clearly not. Thank you for the (somewhat irrelevant) english lesson, my mistake.

No problem with other peoples attitude so far, only your specific one, think I will remain on the internet

2. Gogohee

Gogohee Fapstronaut

Hello @EmmyB

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion like everyone else but I think @TheLoneRanger is just trying to promote empathy/constructive criticism, while you are just promoting mere shame and disrespect.

Best

3. Bro our bodies can be weird sometimes . The symptoms especially. Wear supporting underwear. Boxers are horrible support for our cock. Drink water as needed. Don't Bench press too much.

4. Wysard

Wysard New Fapstronaut

Aww dude, I feel your pain. I'm in the third week and I'm still aching. I guess it depends on how long your habit was. I had PMO'd more or less every day and up to ten times on some days since I was 14. I have no doubts that this will pass. STAY THE COURSE!

5. Lifeisajourney

Lifeisajourney Fapstronaut

Thanks this thread helped because it is day 7 for me too. It's good I came across this because I was close to fappi g for the same reason. It's not that it hurts, but that it feels unnatural becubes the natural thing for you to do in that situation is to fap. It's like my balls are going to explode I'll try the ice pack lol