Overcoming Loneliness by Talking to Women

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by theManinBlack_1882, Aug 20, 2017.

1. theManinBlack_1882

theManinBlack_1882 Fapstronaut

Hey y'all. I've gone more than 8 days already and I've already 8 to overcome some really powerful urges. I've been trying to use my sexual energy previously from PMO to exercising and developing healthy social relationships. That also includes approaching attractive women.

I want to ask if the following situation is inappropriate/sexual harassment,
    Imagine you see a busty woman with a tight, single colored shirt with no labels. You go up to her, talk for a bit, and end the conversation with "Hey, that shirt looks great on you!". Is that too risky?

2. legolas_01

legolas_01 Fapstronaut

Absolutely not! It could only be appreciated! Sexual harassment is when you go and directly touch someone without his/her consent or you ask for sex /dating even if the person refused the first time. But that is what I know, I did not study law!

theManinBlack_1882 likes this.
  3. if the shirt exposes her boobs dont say she looks good because she will think you came to here to see her boobs. just 'see ya in a week, same hour' ;)

4. thib_333

thib_333 Fapstronaut

Actually, if you make her understand that your attracted to her, she will give you a hint that she's attracted by you too, or she is not. This is harrasment if you do it over and over, despite the fact that she didn't make the slightest move in your direction.

But i hope she will like your compliment.

5. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

You WILL know when she knows that you get caught looking at her boobs. Women probably already would know that you are attracted to her.

She will smile and do sexy eye contact and play with her hairs. That's a good sign. Be a confident man.

If she just doesn't do that, be careful
    Dude!

For me, I always watch signs like when a girl is playing with her hair then I'll give her a nice compliment about her shirt, otherwise risking an ugly situation.

6. HerosPath

HerosPath New Fapstronaut

kwilbz95 ...

My friend ... english is not my main language ...

I have experience -a lot- with loneliness, virginity, fapping, anxiety ... and a long etc ...

I have took over some of these issues ...

I have practical, real life experience with women and people in general ...

My advice ... DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING SOMETHING LIKE WHAT YOU POSTED ...

Women will think you are a weirdo, in the best of cases, despite of they don't tell you at the moment ...

If you want some advice on how to socialize with girls, pm me and I will answer on this thread