Orgasm 1 Ejaculation 0

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by litew8, Oct 10, 2018.

1. litew8

litew8 Fapstronaut

A question for fellow nofap'ers here, has anyone else here had a full blown mental orgasm without ejaculating? (theoretical wet dream but dry)

Last night i was awoken from a very intense sexual dream, im into 40 odd days now Hard NO PMO, ive had 2 previous wetties which woke me up but last night was different from the point of view it was completely dry. I checked myself many times and am 100% it was dry, today when i actually got up i even felt that groggy feeling you have after the event.

It was very intense dream and i had that mind blowing feeling of a heightened orgasm yet it was completely dry, in recent days my mind has been playing tricks on me and the intensity of temptation to break my target of 90 days has been immense but i have held strong.

Today i have felt a release of that pressure like a normal day after event, it is my very first time to experience this and am wondering whether this becomes normal after a while?

2. Prime36

Prime36 Fapstronaut

This happened to me some days ago too. I'm on Day 23 of MO (haven't gotten off P yet :) ) and I hadn't had a wet dream in a while for obvious reasons. Then I had the "wet" dream which turned out to be completely dry when I woke up. I didn't know one could have wet dream in dreamland. I was a bit disappointed cos I badly needed something to take off the pressure...'was horny as f*** (well, literally) that entire third week.

I haven't been 'sober' for as long as you, but I think it goes to show that what's said about orgasm and ejaculation being different is true.