1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Organizing life areas to improve

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by FromZeroToNinety, Oct 28, 2017.

1. FromZeroToNinety

FromZeroToNinety Fapstronaut

Since I began my NoFap journey, I have been trying to find a plan with which I can organize life areas (work, romance, family, money, health) and improve them. The rough idea is that for each area, the plan would contain my current weaknesses and also my goals, along with with the next steps to proceed further toward my goals.

But before I waste my time trying to devise a super complex plan I wanted to ask if there are already battle-tested techniques out there that can help me with that.

2. Yaakov

Yaakov Fapstronaut

Hey dude!
    I think this is amazing! Recovery sure does give the opportunity for self development. I have just had a slip but your post reminds me why we do nofap. For me I brought a journal off Amazon and each page I wrote the areas I wanted to change. Spend some time thinking and praying about these questions and talk it over with a therapist \ recovery friend!