1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions on flesh lights?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by morp, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

I think you might have overdosed on them red pills mate. Might need to go to a rehab and do some detox. Stay away from pills, kids...
    Demiurge? That's how they call Jahweh, the God of the Hebrew Bible, right? So you are into Jewish Gnosticism, huh? Or just into early Christianity and the Old Testament or something?

So basically your prude comment above:
    ... was nothing more than just an expression of a prejudice fueled by your outdated religious fundamentalist beliefs? Gotya. Well, I still think it's ignorant and toxic, but I guess you do you bruv. :emoji_shrug:

2. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

Congratulations, you found what you were looking for. Your preconception was justified by another preconception. Except you're wrong - in both of them.

A value judgment can't be ignorant or non-ignorant since it doesn't have a truth value. It can be toxic if it leads individuals in harm's way.

For example: promoting sex replacements to lonely men is likely to dull their drive to connect which increases the probability they will remain lonely and is thus decidedly toxic.

3. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

Let me also gently remind to everyone that this is an internet forum about jacking off. There are things in life worth getting upset over but you won't find them here.

4. tsukuyomi16

tsukuyomi16 Fapstronaut

Idk anyone with a fleshlight but the image in my head of a guy who owns a fleshlight is fat, sweaty, neckbeard, teary eyed, small pp, etc... basically an incell.

For real, why is this on the forum list? lol.

5. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

I'm wrong about what exactly? Wrong because my perceptions, what that even means? No reason why I am wrong or how? Okey then...
    Are you're saying that there is no objective truth about right or wrong because things are subjective and it depends how we look at it? Well that's rather boring attitude.
    You might think this, but this opinion is wrong, because it is based on wrong perception, that is justified by another wrong sub-preconception of a central wrong perception cluster of meta-beta-theta cerebral perception cortex.
    Yes, we are on the forum about jacking off, arguing about whether men should use fake silicone vaginas. But I'm over that. Why don't you tell me more about this instead:
    Teach me the wisdom of the demiurge, red pill pappi.

6. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

I explicitly recommended not getting triggered over comments on nofap dot coom yet there you are, being mad. Tsk tsk tsk.

The essence of life is reproduction. The act of making copies of itself is what separates living things from the rest of matter. In humans, females are critical to the process, distracting them with "jobs" is a road towards extinction.

7. Based Anti-Malthusian noticer.

8. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I've never used one -- and I never will. Using a flesh light will only make my masturbation habit worse. It would be counter-productive.

9. wd4t

wd4t Fapstronaut

never used but bound to be better than death grip that shit is brutal

it might teach you to pace yourself

10. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

Imagine refer to someone else with ''red pill'' while everyone should know that the red pill is just a part of the dualistic scam. It's the eternal trap of Ahriman and Lucifer, and you FALL FOR IT.
    Only soys right wing ignorants (like all these channel you can find on the internet that deploy with one of Ukraine or Russia, Israel or Palestine and pretending that one of the two is really the right one), dualistic n'shiet, read Heraclitus and Lao Tzu and less bullshit man

Y'all are better than this

11. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

You keep saying that we should not get upset and triggered, and that this is just an internet forum; friend, do you usually get mad about stuff like this? That's why you never clearly answered my questions, and when you did, you did it in kind of a roundabout and jokingly way, while mostly just implying things? Is it cause you were trying disengage from this? If so, I'm sorry friend, that flew over my head; I was just bored and trying to argue on the internet for fun, didn't mean to stress you out. But to my excuse, you kept replying to me. But anyways, I will leave you alone now, it's all cool bro no worries. Nice chatting though, all the best to you. :)

12. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Red Pill is kind of a meme by now—when most normal people hear about Red Pill and it's philosophy they think of it as some hateful incel stuff. Which, to be fair, there is a lot of that. That's kind of why I was calling the guy "Red Pill pappi", to make fun of him for saying things like, "women's purpose in life is to make babies and not to have jobs". But to be fair to them, I don't think the Red Pill is all bad, so I disagree with you there. I think there are some simple truths there, if one can navigate them and filter them out properly, but there is also a lot of nonsense, arbitrary double standards and misogyny; a lot of younger men, who do not have positive masculine role models in life, flock to this toxic Red Pill stuff and get brainwashed into it, which is unfortunate. That's why I don't recommend anyone to get into that Red Pill nonsense. Like I said, stay away from pills, kids.

13. GrittyRunning

GrittyRunning Fapstronaut

It’s politically incorrect to promote sex toys for Men as positive. The gynocracy doesn’t allow that, Men aren’t allowed to enjoy self-pleasure, that’s strictly the right for women only.

14. GrittyRunning

GrittyRunning Fapstronaut

So says the guy recommending a total Bluepill Mindset/view. Okaaay Bro. IMG_2199.gif