One Month and Still Going Strong

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by IKnowBetter, Sep 6, 2016.

1. IKnowBetter

IKnowBetter Fapstronaut

Grateful to be over the month mark with no P (M and MO was never a thrill for me). I've made small changes from my earlier attempts that give me hope that I can turn my back on P forever.

Previously, I would kid myself into believing I could view slightly edgy material and be fine. Or alternatively, I might search for terms that are slightly questionable and then appear surprised if any form of P appeared. These activities often led to more P.

This time around, I have resolved to never purposefully seek out any form of P or P subs (I think that's what they're called).

So far, that's worked extremely well and has guided my thoughts. I had one close call during the first month with a p sub but I realized what I was doing and stopped.

I feel good about the one month no P accomplishment but am really looking forward to one year, five years, ten years, etc. But I'm getting way ahead of myself --- I have to remember --- one day at a time.

Doing this for myself, my loving wife, my children, my God, and all of you.

vibemaker, DBug and Matthews_M like this.
  2. Here

Here Fapstronaut

Lololololol - I gotta laugh at that one because I bet there is a lot of Fapstronauts out there that know exactly what you mean. That was definitely part of my addiction routine as well.

Cool new approach though of just being more firm with yourself.

Great job on the 30 days - and yes keep it going, one day at a time.

vibemaker and DBug like this.