1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

On the path of being a, "Young Gun."

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Jan 16, 2024.

1. Hey Guys,

Myself a 19 yr old guy who was addicted to masturbation since 13. I realised my mistake a long time back (almost 2 years) and since then I am trying to get rid of it. I am not addicted to P rather just M and O in PMO, which occurs due to stuff which I come across on internet like youtube. I tried around 2 months back on this forum and had a profile but gave up on it and deleted the same within a month of starting up.

Now, I am back as I know there is no other way to go and this is the forum which can provide me best support throughout my journey. My addiction has grown to such a severe phase that my grades are going down, my focus and concentration is getting low and now I am just fed up being of being tired and depressed all day. Due to this addiction, my body also had taken a bad toll leading to a very skinny structure and my self confidence has dropped to such a low level that even if I see a girl on street which will soon pass me while walking, I just change lanes and go to opposite side to avoid an eye-contact, that is the level of my self-esteem.

Now, I will be starting a 90 DAY NoFap CHALLENGE, where I will be exercising at least half an hour in a day, meditation for atleast 10-20 mins a day and limiting the screen time to maximum of 2 hours a day.

Please motivate me and guide me.