1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

On day 57

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Oct 30, 2018.

1. As i know it takes 66 days to form a new habit. I used to fap 5 times a days this causes me anxiety, stress, acne, i dont want to leave home..... My condition was same as you until i heard about nofap.this changed me. The main cause of anxiety was acne i heard from so many people that fapping isnt cause of acne i want to punch those people. They will tell you that fapping is normal becoz they themself cannot control their urges. 100000% acne in me cause due to fapping f*ck those people concepts. So if ur suffering from same problem i will suggest u to either stop fapping or just decrease the frequency of fapping this will sure help you all bros who are suffering from this. Everyday will not be perfect there will be more stronger urges from tommrow. If your going through hell keep going the way out is the way through. Either u run the day or the day runs you.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2018
  2. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

"They will tell you that fapping is normal becoz they themself cannot control their urges". That's some truth right there, they try to justify it but you can be better than them.

horny nerd likes this.