1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Oh The Humanity! - A Self-Introduction

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by HumanAgain95, Jul 13, 2023.

1. HumanAgain95

HumanAgain95 New Fapstronaut

Hello from the Midwest, my name is SadiePupperz and I'm a self-gender-bending shapeshifter...at least that's what the weird side of the Internet thinks.

In reality, I'm just like you, a young adult human male with a sexual pipe dream. I have been diagnosed with a rare spectrum of autism and I am extremely high functioning. This of course really boosts my imagination and creativity. And even though I haven't taken the time to learn to write, draw, or animate, I would happily do so...as long as I tear down a few fetishes I've developed ever since I first learned to please myself.

It all started with a comfort character (aka waifu) created in my mind after watching cartoons and surfing the Internet while home alone. Her name was Marissa and she was a talking female Buizel (PKMN) with shapeshifting and reality-bending powers. I would imagine myself being with her and letting her use her magic to transform me into her Buizel boyfriend/mate for the night. Little did I know that this fetish, known as TF, was a "thing" on seemingly warm and fuzzy sites like DeviantArt and FurAffinity, all accessible with a few clicks of a mouse on a browser.

I never told anyone about my "furry fantasy" for fear of being rejected by family and friends. I totally disagree with mainstream furries, the kind you see on social media, on Google Images, or when gaming. I can't stand the thought of driving miles from home just to go to conventions, or spending all my dough on a fursuit, plushies, or other useless merch. I simply have - or in this case, had - an addiction to hand-drawn images of people turning into animals, with or without screwing each other. It started with relatable characters I grew up with (i.e. Simba, Baloo, Templeton) then evolved to female or feminine characters (Renamon, Floatzel, Nala, Vixey, Jenna) and finally delved into more original characters from independent artists on the furry fandom. I could go on all day about the character, franchise, and fetish tags I have had to put on my "blacklist" on e621, and it would turn your stomach. That's why now, I believe it's time for me to stop trying to look for an escape from human suffering and instead part ways with the twisted ideas that truly are making me suffer.

Starting today, and with your support, I am ready to fully embrace my humanity and masculinity and find peace, happiness, freedom, and safety in reality.