1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

OCD SEXUAL THOUGHT

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by tharaka, Oct 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. tharaka

tharaka Fapstronaut

Hi. i read earlier post about ocd.they said that sexual thought came with ocd.i recently find that i have ocd.but i didn't tell to doctor about my sexual thought.i just tell about my cleaning problem.i have lot of trouble with sexual thought when i was teenager.i want to know that do i have to tell doctor about my sexual thought?BTW now i'm takin medic to ocd thanks.sorry about my writing errors

2. Is the medicine helping your OCD? If yes, then is it also helping the sexual thoughts? If not, then can we assume that your sexual thoughts are unrelated to your OCD? If the sexual thoughts are impacting your ability to function normally, then you should speak with a medical professional even if it is unrelated to your OCD. However, you are a 24 year-old male and I would be surprised if you were not thinking about sex all the time. It's kind of how we are wired.

3. I think Robbie's advice is good, but if you already have a Doctor you're talking to about this and are taking medication for it, I think this is a question for your doctor. Why not just tell them and get the best help you possibly can? You don't want them to have an innacurate diagnosis because you didn't tell them everything. It might be embarrassing for a minute, but doctors are used to that stuff.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. tharaka

tharaka Fapstronaut

ok thanks for your advice.i really don't know that medicine is help me or not .it just a 1 week i started to take medicine.but now i can have good sleep @ night.i addict to think sexual thought like imagine sex story, every night since i was a kid.
    i think some how it link to my ocd problem.