1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Not sure what Im getting myself into

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by TerrorSquad77, Dec 15, 2015.

1. TerrorSquad77

TerrorSquad77 New Fapstronaut

Hi Everyone, I never posted on any type of blog or forum before so forgive me for any improper "blog etiquette" if you will. Im a Junior in college and I play football. Recently, I've been doing some reflection on where I am in life and where I'm going. I'm pretty apprehensive about this whole process but I'm desperate for some positive change in my life. I lack a lot of self confidence and I feel pretty alone. Growing up, I was bullied which made me timid when it came to my approaches with women. On the outside, I seem outgoing and happy, in actuality I'm quite depressed. Masturbation has always been an escape for me, but sadly it has turned into an addiction. I hope that the from NoFap I could gain some self confidence, improve my chances with women, and hopefully start living a healthier lifestyle.

2. nfprogress

nfprogress Fapstronaut

You have good clear writing style and I'd say did a good job with your first forum post. Oh, and welcome to nofap by the way! I had an MO addiction myself, and I'll say the reboot process really does work when you put in the effort and work smart.

Given that you are new to forums, you need a very small number of posts and a couple of likes to get your signature up and running on this one. If you want to start a PMO tracker or counter, click my signature and it will bring you to a screen to make your own. There are some great threads with links floating around newbie section to help get you started on your journey.

As a football player, you may appreciate that the habits you build here are 14 point swings and that is just the beginning.

TerrorSquad77 likes this.
  3. TerrorSquad77

TerrorSquad77 New Fapstronaut

Thanks I appreciate it.