Not Living My Best Life

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Just as the title says I feel like I am not living my best life currently. One main key factor is that I feel less like talking to people then I ever did and my lack of motivation is increasing moderately. Motivation is actually the thing that is so low right now…

Long story short I am a musician and I make music such as Electronic on my computer. Day by day when I sit and start something new I’ll be into it for that first day, let’s say the next few days I jump back on to that project I’ll loose motivation…

I don’t see the finale end result

I don’t feel the sounds as fresh as I did when I started.

I get frustrated and it’s abandoned.

Lastly my will to composition the finale track is low.

At this point in my life I’m not sure weather to give up this musical side of me or contour plowing threw…

I’ve taken to meditate on my sacral which is my creativity center but I just feel as if it’s depleted..

Again I’m failing deeply in my social side as well or not where I think I should be in my Adulthood.

Is a reboot going to actually help this or will I be stuck with these feelings?

2. It's easy to love the idea of something, however it's hard to do it everyday. I'm similar when it comes to my motivation, but one thing that that helps me is to think "you are designed to work, whether it's hard or easy, meaningless or meaningful." It's easy to create a picture in our head but the difficult part is bringing that to reality every single day even when it feels terrible. If you lay down all day, you'll suffer. If you do something, it'll suffer in the moment, but you'll feel happy because you did it.