Non-sexual touching

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by el fache, Jan 19, 2022.

1. el fache

el fache Fapstronaut

Hi all.

Currently in about week 7 of a full PMO reboot. I've been 100% no PM for the whole duration, and the only O was with my wife. First part of this post is that I need some encouragement in this flatline period I'm in. The past 2-3 weeks have been the biggest flatline of the reboot. Interest is low (though seems starting to come back in the last few days) and more morning erections are not what they used to be. Give me a little encouragement that this won't last forever and is going to fade away soon!

The second part is more of a question. During a full PMO reboot is it ok for your partner to touch your genitals even if you aren't engaging in sex? My wife likes to fondle and touch me down there even if she's not feeling like sex, but I don't know if this is a good idea in the context of a reboot. Does anybody have any experience with this?

Last part, shout out to all my fapstronauts! Do better everyday; the only thing from keeping you from success is in your own mind!

2. MarioCorrelos

MarioCorrelos Fapstronaut

This is something entirely about you. Is this touching something triggering for you? If it is, you should talk to your wife and let her know. If anyway you don't feel like putting her through not doing something she likes, you'll have to be strong I guess.

I say this because I understand that our SOs obviously want to help us, but sometimes we put them through enough with all of this, and keep asking them for more and more restrictions is difficult for them.

Congrats on your recovery and good luck with everything!