1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

nofap will set you free

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by CRSG, Feb 9, 2021.

1. CRSG

CRSG Fapstronaut

I relive the hell I had created from my past. The results from masturbation/ejaculation. I didn't know masturbation and ejaculation was effecting me in a negative way. until I realized 17 years later looking up from the deep hole I had dug myself in. I always look back from time to time, to remember what I wanted and needed in a time i should have engulfed my 'being and body' in warmth, rejuvenation and completeness. I delusionally didn't want to be set free and now i need to live this life in misery I strive to forget. I keep an arm lengths distance from women, like a pressure ready to explode; with every inch closer. My despair comes alive at night when I lay in bed to fall asleep. Only when I sleep, my dreams are always nightmares. Insanity is a path you followed with the help of people who do not care about you. The end of that road is not the ultimate.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
  2. Bandyakama

Bandyakama Fapstronaut

I can identify with that in some slight way. I feel a lot of regret for the past 10 or so years (certainly less than you). That being said, I also feel a strong bit of hope that as long as I wake up tomorrow something better, something good could happen. I know that may sound naive, but I feel like its true. There is always hope for improvement of circumstance.