1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap nostalgia

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by StonePlacidity, Jul 29, 2022.

1. StonePlacidity

StonePlacidity Fapstronaut

I used to come to this website a lot for seeking advice on nofap but I haven’t been coming here for almost a year now and I just logged on today and I scrolled through my past messages and my past postings and I just feel a sense of such strong nostalgia.

For me it’s feels like everything has passed so fast and life was flashing through my eyes. Unfortunately I didn’t really make any progress, I’ve had some streak lasting a month and a few days but that’s basically all. Life has just been tiring and I just feel depressed and lonely these days especially at night.

I want winter to come sooner so I can just snuggle under some blankets which is the coziest feeling in this world

2. FocusIsLove

FocusIsLove Fapstronaut

Welcome back brother.

No judgment from us, as I'm sure you know. The horse is always there for us to get back on. Seems like most of us take years to sobriety. I know that I am almost 3 years into (serious) recovery and despite my failures, right now I have hope. I believe I am going to be free of this.

I know what it's like to stumble and let that tinge how you are feeling about yourself. I don't want to minimize what you're going through. I just want to encourage you. You can get through this. It won't be easy, sometimes its dragging yourself across waters you don't want to wade through, but there is a whole different life ahead.

I too am a fan of winter bundling. I like to get the king sized comforters for my queen sized bed so I can have that much more to bundle with!

what_was_that and StonePlacidity like this.