1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap is cure for my problems

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by pump victim, Apr 21, 2022.

1. pump victim

pump victim Fapstronaut

I have problem of maintenance erection after use of home made penis pump.
    And here my story
    I was normal man with normal good erection
    But
    I made penis pump 2012 2011 for enlargment
    After some times i have enlaged viens in peins skin with what so called later hard flaccid
    My Pelvic floor spacem for some times may be days and i can not compressed it.
    And i have all PEID and hard FLACCID symptoms.
    NOW I CAN NOT HAVE ERECTION BY AROUSEL.
    Doctors chapters
    I went to many urologist but said That i dont have any Injury and when i force them That i have problem the do doppler ultrasound test which show no damage
    But i am still not sure
    CAN NOFAP CURE MY MENTAIL ERECTION PROBLEMS??
    I am on my 21 day of nofap

2. pump victim

pump victim Fapstronaut

I am on my 21 day of nofap i hope i can cure my self from this situation and i can i again have erection by arousel

3. mrpractical

mrpractical Fapstronaut

Do you take vitamins ? You used viagara once ?

pump victim likes this.
  4. desmond3

desmond3 Fapstronaut

Many reported that after PMO, they have symptoms that cannot be detected by modern medical tests. I guess you can try solving this problem by going NoFap first and see how it goes.

pump victim likes this.
  5. pump victim

pump victim Fapstronaut

Yes with some result but i still lake natural reflex of erection if i get arousel. In realaty i didn't get arousel after this trumatic event and overmastarbation

6. pump victim

pump victim Fapstronaut

My problem is iam afraid from posable damage from penis pump. Even with negative doppler scan result

7. pump victim

pump victim Fapstronaut

I am on my 22 day i hope Break 3 Months and restore my spontaneous erection again last Rock hard erection was 2010

8. mrpractical

mrpractical Fapstronaut

I pray for your recovery It will be healed i know it. Try not play alone. If you have problems write here.

pump victim likes this.