1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap has made me more serious about life

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ahighertruth, May 1, 2020.

1. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

Its hard to say i am happy now or even happier than before i masturbated daily but one thing is my drive has skyrocketed. I apply for 20 jobs a day when before id only do like 2 or 3. I spend at least a few hours learning/coding a day. Video games are just not interesting anymore, at least not until im back on my feet. Unemployment sucks, but its worse when you dont feel like changing anything about it. When I jack off i just complain about the world and how it is unfair now I want to change it. This is not a success story by any means, I am just starting to realize more about myself than I ever have. I cant believe I used to jack off 4x a day, how ridiculous is that?

2. Wow! How do you find the time and energy for it?

onceaking likes this.
  3. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

I am more serious too. However, the last weeks I am a little too much serious haha! So watch out and do not try to overthink your thought to much.

4. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I'm glad you've had a change of heart. Good to hear. Thanks for sharing this, my friend.

5. Beautiful! Keep going and don’t let the rough patches in life get you down. Sounds like you’re on the right track.

Thanks for sharing!