1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap gives me the urge to hit on strangers

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, May 27, 2023.

1. On the bus, everywhere. I have strong urges to break the social norms and just start talking to any pretty girl I see. I have been hanging out with a single friend of mine recently. She is attractive but I havent hit on her ever. I guess I wanted her in the beginning but I was a PMO addict back then, unable to make a move. Now I am all over her. I dont have any romantic feelings towards her right now but I am really attracted to her. Where I before just lightly touched her arm with the back of my hand, I am now squeezing her arm tight and commenting on how soft her sweater feels. I am looking her in the eyes for half a minute at a time. No flickering sight and no fidgeting. I generally stay a lot closer and I have a more open body language. And she responds to it. Some of it is probably also subconcious. I have to restrict myself from just picking her up and squeezing her way too hard for comfort. I think she senses that even though I am making pretty serious advances, I am still holding myself back. I dont know why I do. Habit maybe. But my sex drive will eventually surface and I suspect I cant be just friends with attractive women anymore because of nofap.

2. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

Well isn’t that a good thing? I mean for these guys that stay in their room fapping multiple times a day they will have absolutely no desire to go out and talk to real women because “their goose is cooked” literally.

Kahuna81 likes this.
  3. Jakele8

Jakele8 New Fapstronaut

How much time did it take to get at that point?

4. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

This will depend on how much of an addicted Coomer someone is.

5. Jakele8

Jakele8 New Fapstronaut

Ayt i’ll he patient lol

6. Amalenny

Amalenny Fapstronaut

Well, update? Did you hit on the girls or did you got stuck in your head? I also would like to hit on strangers, but God knows how or what to say. I never seen anyone do it (sober, in public I mean) so can't really take notes.

7. Chavin1811

Chavin1811 Fapstronaut

Same happened for me. It took about 5 days when a cute girl I passed by at Disney World smiled at me.