1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap and Threesome w/ my GF and her friend

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by victorpontes, May 13, 2019.

1. victorpontes

victorpontes New Fapstronaut

Guys, I want to take a question with you.

First of all, I want to apologize for my English, that's not my native language.

I'm starting NoFap now, actually, I've been there for 7 days without PMO, and I wanted to know the impacts of the real sex with my girlfriend to the goals of NoFap.

In those 7 days, I felt more active and much more motivated, however, I feel that I have low libido.

My girlfriend proposed to me this week to do a threesome with her friend (we'd been trying for a long time and she just ran into it now). I am afraid of the impacts that this threesome can cause and also fear of having ED during in sex.

I'm new in the community, that's why i'm doing these questions that seems easy to you answer, but I didn't found any topic related especifically about the "odd sex" (like threesome and fetish, in general) can cause to the NoFap.

Since now, I appreciate the attention.

2. Welcome to the community.
    Did your gf suggest this as a way to boost your libido? Discuss this with her and also what you are trying to accomplish. If you feel it returning already this is a good thing and just takes more time along with working your plan and staying open with your gf.