1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nobody Deserves Your Semen

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by (Basil), Oct 27, 2022.

1. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

Practicing semen retention taught me one thing… and that is this:

I have a big pot of gold in between my legs.

When that pot of gold is full, I become rich in all aspects of my life. Physical health? Check. Mental health? Boom. Career? Yes sir. Relationships? Bang. The richness flows out of me like a waterfall of gold.

When the pot becomes empty, I become poor in health, spirit and mind.

Giving your semen away, whether to a woman or to your hand will take that pot of gold away from you.

I have a question for you. Do you want to live a rich or poor life?

You are the prize, nobody deserves your semen except YOU! Don’t let anyone drain that precious pot of gold you have. Let yourself bask in the richness you so deserve.

2. Paolotrying

Paolotrying Fapstronaut

Wow, reading what you wrote really hit home with me and pushed me to rededicate myself to abstinence! Do you have other advise and do you need an ap? I do if you have time and would really dedicate myself to thus effort!

(Basil) likes this.
  3. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

Check out my other threads, I’m glad you enjoyed it!

4. That means, is reproduction not important for you? Semen is important for that all that you talked about, otherwise it's important for the reproduction too.

5. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

Why would it be important to me? Sorry but having children in todays world is a horrible idea. Have you seen the society we live in? No thanks.

I_Love_Pizza likes this.