1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No Social Media Challenge for 90 days.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Fe3, Jan 22, 2024.

1. Fe3

Fe3 Fapstronaut

Day 0

Damian_Wayne likes this.
  2. Damian_Wayne

Damian_Wayne Fapstronaut

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaqaaaaaan this is gonna be a tough one specially for me !!!! I use Youtube to watch self development videos , upbeat music , stand up comedy , i also use What's App to communicate with family members and fellow Fapstronauts which are all things that are beneficial to the psychological wellbeing and aids in pmo recovery , but ofcourse i'll monitor my usage and keep it within balance as too much of even uplefting social media usage can effect the psyche in a baf way !

Sarah-Walker likes this.
  3. Damian_Wayne

Damian_Wayne Fapstronaut

Oooh and the Ultimate Mind-Fu*ck is that this very NoFap Forum IS Social Media !!!!

"Congratulations , You Played Yourself"

~D.J Khaled~
    :emoji_smile::emoji_smile::emoji_smile:

4. Sarah-Walker

Sarah-Walker Fapstronaut

Social media makes me feel like rubbish anyways, and I’ve been wanting to try again. Unless this site becomes a crutch like Reddit, etc has, this is the only “social media” I'll use from here on out.

Hope to break my not so impressive record of two weeks!!

Damian_Wayne likes this.
  5. Fe3

Fe3 Fapstronaut

Day 1 No Instagram,No Facebook,No Youtube ,No status update on whatsapp

Darren Kohler and Damian_Wayne like this.
  6. Already deleted my Insta/FB/Twitter/Discord/Reddit/Quora accounts on January 1st.

I only kept LinkedIn as I loosely rely on it for my career + whatsapp for texting (I wasn't into status updates on whatsapp anyway).

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2024
    Damian_Wayne and Sarah-Walker like this.
  7. Goodstreak

Goodstreak Fapstronaut

I'm really into this one! Absolutely want to make a deep detox from social media for the next 3 months.

Day 1 out of 90, here we go!

Sarah-Walker likes this.
  8. Fe3

Fe3 Fapstronaut

Day 1 of No Instagram ,No Facebook,Only Youtube for motivational and self inprovement like stuff,

Odelshorn likes this.
  9. Goodstreak

Goodstreak Fapstronaut

Day 2 without social media

10. Goodstreak

Goodstreak Fapstronaut

Day 3 without social media!

11. Goodstreak

Goodstreak Fapstronaut

Failed this challenge yesterday. I know I'm addicted to social media, but unsure if I have enough motivation to keep myself away from it these days. I'll think about it and consider it, then go back if I find it necessary for my progress.